Our Complaints Procedure
We pride ourselves in providing clear and concise high quality advice tailored for each individual clients’ needs. However, if you have a concern or complaint in respect of our service, our bill or any other matter, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem so this can be addressed. The firm’s complaints director is Nazira Alimahomed. The address to write to is PA Todd & Company, Fara House, 378 East Park Road, Leicester, LE5 5AY. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 2 working days of our receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure. If you require a specific format, then please contact Nazira and advise her of your specific requirements.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care director, Nazira, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Nazira will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and, it is hoped, resolve your complaint. She will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting, Nazira will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Nazira will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again to explain why you remain unhappy with our response and we will review your comments. Depending on the matter we may at this stage arrange for another director to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. In the event we are unable to address your concern’s here at the firm you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman directly. Ordinarily, you can ask the Legal Ombudsman to look at your complaint if it meets all three of the conditions below:
> Six years of the problem happening; or
> Three years from when you found out about it; and
10. Contact details for the Legal Ombudsman are:
Address: PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ.
Telephone: 0300 555 0333