We are transparent about our fees and will give our best estimate at the outset and throughout the case, so that you can remain in control of the funding.
The table below sets out the fees we charge for the most common types of applications.
What this covers: –
- Meeting you and discussing your circumstances in detail
- Advising on the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- Considering the supporting evidence, you have provided and advising on any further evidence required to support your case
- Preparing your application with a covering letter in support and submitting it on your behalf by Royal Mail Special Delivery
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take
|Application Type||Fees (plus VAT, if applicable)||Additional Fees for Dependents|
|Applying to become British|
|Non-EEA National – Single Adult||£595|
|EEA National – Single Adult||£695|
|Non-EEA National – Married Couple||£695|
|EEA National – Married Couple||£795|
|Children (Single application)||£595|
|More than one child applying together||£395 per applicant|
|Applying to join or settle with family|
|Spouse/Partner/Fiancé/Proposed Civil Partner – Entry Clearance||£995|
|Spouse or Civil Partner – Extension of stay||£995||Additional £150 per dependent child|
|Spouse or Civil Partner – Indefinite Leave to Remain / Permanent Residence||£995||Additional £150 per dependent child|
|Spouse or Civil Partner – Leave to Remain (change of status)||£1,250||Additional £150 per dependent child|
|Dependant Relative (Adult) – single person||£1,250||Entry clearance only|
|Dependant Relative (Adult) – married couple||£1,750||Entry clearance only|
|Dependant Relative (Child) – Entry Clearance||£1,250|
|Dependant Relative (Child) – Extension of stay||£1,250|
|Visit the UK|
|Standard Visitor Visa||£595||Additional £300 per additional applicant|
|Marriage Visitor Visa||£595|
|EU Citizens & their families|
|Family Permit to enter the UK – Spouse or Child under 21 of EU National||£695 per applicant|
|Family Permit to enter the UK – another dependant relative of EU National||£895 per applicant|
|Registration Certificate for EU Nationals||£695|
|Residence Card for family of EU Nationals (single person)||£895||Additional £150 per dependent|
|Permanent Residence for EU National & family members (Single Person)||£995||Additional £150 per dependent|
|Private Life & Long Residence|
|Application for Leave to remain||£1,250||Additional £250 per adult dependent & £150 per child dependent|
|Application to extend or for indefinite leave to remain||£995||Additional £250 per adult dependent & £150 per child dependent|
|Application Checking Service||£125 per applicant||Advice only|
What is not covered: –
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal
- Attendance at Home Office premium appointments or interviews
- VAT applies to all the above fees at the rate of 20%. However, VAT is not charged if you are a non-EU resident and you provide evidence to confirm this
- Statutory Declaration, Affidavit or third-party accommodation letter, if required as evidence to support an application, at £50 + VAT each
- We charge a file storage fee fixed at £35 + VAT on all matters
- We charge a case management fee fixed at £25 + VAT on all matters
Disbursements: – these are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees. We can handle the payment disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process. Examples of these are
- Any Home Office fees for making the application. You will pay this to the Home Office or UK Visa’s & Immigration directly as part of the application process.
- Immigration Health Surcharge – this is payable by non-EEA Nationals, on all visa applications made from outside the UK to enter for more than 6 months but not permanently and for all immigration applications made within the UK (except for permanent residence)
- Interpreters’ fees, if required, from £28 to £40 per hour. These are estimates and depend on the language and availability of interpreter.
- Translation of any foreign language documents into English before submitting. These are typically based on the number of words to be translated. The rates depend on the language and type of document and can vary from £100 to £180 per 1,000 words. If this is required, we will obtain a quote before any work is carried out.
- Independent expert reports e.g. medical experts. These are not required in many cases: we will let you know as soon as possible if we consider an expert report is necessary.
How long will the application take?
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within 2 to 3 weeks of you instructing us, but this is subject to satisfactory ID verification of both applicant and sponsor, receipt of our signed terms and conditions and all the required supporting documents from you. If it is likely to take longer, we let you know at the earliest opportunity.
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Please read the current processing times here.